Every month, a new episode Appropriate Omnivore Podcast is released. All of the guests on the show, provide recipes in addition to being interviewed. September‘s guest was Ellen Jaworski of Triple Peak Wellness talking about eating healthy on a busy schedule. The recipe below takes just 12 minutes of active work to make.
- 1 tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
- 3 tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp Hot Water
- 1 scoop Collagen Powder
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- THE NIGHT BEFORE: Put all ingredients in a Blender Bottle and shake vigorously until combined.
- After 10 minutes, vigorously shake jar again to ensure chia seeds don’t clump.
- Let chia seed pudding set overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours.
- THE MORNING OF:Add optional desired toppings like organic almond butter, or organic blueberries and eat right out of the container!
This recipe was provided by Ellen Jaworski. Ellen is a holistic health coach who helps busy, successful women with losing weight through her business Triple Peak Wellness. She went from working long hours in the entertainment industry and eating unhealthy to then transforming her life and become a health practitioner so that she can help other women in return.