- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream, half & half, or milk
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 cup veggies or meat (or a combo of both)
- Salt, pepper, garlic salt, or whatever seasoning you’d like.
- Turn your oven 250° (bake for 2 hours) or 350° (bake for 40-50 min).
- Grease small square casserole dish with coconut oil, butter or lard.
- Mix your milk and eggs then add your preferred seasons.
- Next place cheese in the dish then add meat and veggies or vice versa.
- Pour egg mixture over filling, cover, and bake 250° and bake for 2 hours / 350° for 40-50 minutes.
- Let quiche stand for 10 minute before serving.
This recipe was provided by Blake & Stephanie Alexander, founders of Alexandre Family Farm in Crescent City, CA. Blake & Stephanie are both fourth generation dairy farmers with over 40 years of experience. The farm now has locations in both Del Norte and Humboldt Counties. Their farm produces A2 dairy, which is found to be easier to digest than the conventional A1 dairy and people with lactose intolerance are able to consume it. Alexandre Farm is also the only certified regenerative, organic and 100% A2 dairy and pasture raised egg ranch in the United States.