- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts chopped seasoned with your favorite spices
- 1/4 cup Roasted Garlic dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- 4 eight inch tortillas (choose tortilla type to match your diet)
- Place tortillas on a clean flat surface. Add 1/2 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic dressing, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla.
- Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.
- Heat a heavy-duty pan or grill to medium heat. Coat with a light layer or oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for approx. 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided by Mac Anderson, co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Cleveland Kitchen. Mac along with his brother and brother-in-law were all working in different professions when they began making sauerkraut and selling it to the Cleveland Farmers Market. Their business, then known as Cleveland Kraut, soon got picked up by a local supermarket chain, leading today being the largest raw sauerkraut sold nationwide. They’ve since expanded their line to include raw fermented dressings.